Hey, I’m Caro!
I was born and raised in Germany and I speak dialect-free High German. Since my own schooldays I wanted to become a teacher and I love learning and teaching languages.
My studies (teaching French and Spanish, Bachelor of Education) gave me a lot of theoretical knowledge about didactics. Nevertheless, it is the practical experience for many years that qualifies me for working as a teacher.
- private lessons and remediation (since 2008)
- work experience for several weeks in child care in France
- two times work experience for several weeks in German public schools
- training as a tutor at the University of Paderborn
- organisation of a summer camp (focus on German as a second language)
- six months German language assistant in France
- teacher for German as a foreign language in a refugees class
I would be glad about learning German with you as well!